XI College Admission result 2023 is going to published after the application process ends. As you know that, the XI class admission form fill up has been started on 9th August 2023. It will continue until August 20, 2023. If you haven’t applied yet, we recommend you to apply as early as possible before the date. After the application process ends, the candidates have to wait for the Xi College admission results. In this post, we will provide the college admission results as well as the migration results.
Table of Contents
College admission 2023 merit list
College admission merit list will be prepared according the SSC GPA. In all colleges of Bangladesh, 95% students will be taken according to the GPA. Remaining 5% quota is allocated for the students of freedom fighter family. If the GPA of two or more students is equal, then the merit list will be generated according to the marks of students.
For students of science, highest marks in General Mathematics, Higher math or Biology will be considered if the total marks of two students are equal. Similarly, Students from Business studies, and Humanities English, Math and Bangla marks will be considered.
Merit list of students will be generated in three ways. Very first-time students will be able get a college according to the merit. After that, they can migrate according to their choice two times. For Admission candidates have to provide 200 BDT fee.
How to check XI College Admission 2023 Result?
There are two system available in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Education Board provides SMS to the respective candidate’s mobile number to provide their results. Besides this, candidates will be able to get the results from xiclsssadmission.gov.bd
Xi Class Admission Result 2023
To check the college result, follow the below process
- Login to the xiclassadmission.gov.bd
- Enter your roll number and other information
- Board of SSC Examination
- Passing year
- Enter Verification Code
- Click on the submit button
- After hitting the Submit button you will get the results .
When XI College Admission 2023 result will be published?
According to the decision of the Bangladesh Education Board and Ministry of Education, the first merit list will be published on August 25, 2023 at 8.00 pm. Similarly, the second time application process will be started on 31st August 2023 and it will end on September 02, 2023.
The result of the first migration will be published on September 04, 2023. And the second time phase process will be started on September 05, 2023. It continues until 06 September 2023. After that, the third college selection process will start. And the second migration result publishes on 10 September 2023. And the final college list will be published on 13 September 2023. The college admission process will start from 13 September to 15th September.
Still, you don’t find the admission result 2023, then comment below. We are ready to assist you to get your results. Will wishes to everybody.