Are you looking for a job especially WHO (World Health Organization) Job Circular August 2020? If the answer is yes, you have visited the right post. WHO job circular has been published on Sep 2020. According to the job circular, some people will be recruited in their organization. We have added every detailed information about this job here. If you are qualified enough and interested to do this job, you should go through the post. You will get information on Educational Qualification, Age, Salary, dates, and process of application. Let’s enjoy it.
WHO are recruiting some young people for the following postions. If you have quality, go through the next section of the post.
- National Consultant – Risk Communication
- National Consultant – Health Care Waste Management (HCWM)
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Consultant
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
You need minimum Educational qualifications to apply for the job. Check the following qualifications carefully. Before applying, make ready the necessary documents.
- Master’s degree or four years bachelor’s degree in social sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Development Sciences,Communication or Public Health. Post-Graduation or Master’s in Communication, Behavioral Sciences, or Public Health will get preference. At least 03 years of experience working in risk communication, health promotion, emergency management,communication or related field. This is about 1st post.
- First level university degree in Public health, Environmental Health Sciences, Environmental Engineering or civil engineering from a recognized university. An advanced university degree in Public health (Masters level and above), environmental technologies or other relevant discipline. Training in Health Care Waste Management. At least 5 years of experience in environmental health (includes Healthcare Waste Management and WASH). This is for National Consultant – Health Care Waste Management (HCWM) post.
The employee will get an average of 1352535 BDT.
Applicants should send a brief Resume of their relevant experience, explaining reasons for being suitable of the activity, together with duly completed Personal History Form (PHF), Screening Questions, and scanned copies of educational certificates. Please send your applications only via email to: email@example.com. Please mention the name of the position in the subject of your application. The email and the attachment should not be exceeding 1MB. Quoting “……….” as the subject. We regret that due to large volume of applications normally received, applications cannot be acknowledged individually. WHO Personal History Form (PHF) and detailed vacancy notice can be downloaded from: https://www.who.int/bangladesh/about-us/employment. A written test or a presentation using computer and interview will be held only for qualifying candidates. The complete application with CV has to submit within 23-08-2020.
WHO job Overview
|Title||Consultant in WHO|
|Employment Types||Full Time|
|Address||World Health Organization, Country Office for Bangladesh, United House (GF to 3rd Floor), 10 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh|
|age||Up to 45 years|
|Gender||Both Male and Female|
|Job Location(bd=Bangladesh)||Cox’s Bazar|
WHO Job Circular Download
The above information will provide you with a basic job idea. I know you have any questions about this job. Below you will get the circular image. For details, you can downloa the job circular image. Read line by line before applying for the job. We believe it helps you to get the proper information.
That’s all about the WHO Job Circular. If you want to know about this, feel free to use the comment box. We are waiting to assist you.