Hey, Are you searching for a UGC Job Circular September 2020? If yes, you will get some good news here. UGC job circular has been published on Sep 2020. According to the job circular, some people will be recruited in their organization. We have described the details information about this job circular here. If you are interested in this job and think you are qualified for this job, go through the post and apply for the job. Here, we have discussed the educational qualification, Salary, application dates, as well as application system. Let’s enjoy it.
UGC is recruiting people for the below posts. If you have quality, go through the next section of the post.
- Director (Account & Money)
- Director (General Services & Estate)
- Additional Director
- Deputy Director (Account & Money)
- Deputy Director (Planning & Development)
- Deputy Director (General Services & Estate)
- Deputy Director (Private University)
- Deputy Director (Mass Communication & Information rights)
- Deputy Director (International Co-operation & Colleboration)
- Senior Assistant Secretary(Administration)
- Senior Assistant Secretary (Private University)
- Assistant Secretary (Planning & Development)
- Senior Assistant Director (Private University)
- Assistant Secretary (Legal)
- Assistant Director (Account & Money)
- Assistant Director (Planning & Development)
- Assistant Director (Public University Management)
- Assistant Director (Private University)
- Publication Officer
- Documentation/library Officer
- Store Officer
- Research Officer
- Assistant Director/Assistant Database Administrator
- Technical Officer
- Work Assistant
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
There are some requirements to apply for these jobs. Take care of the minimum requirements. Before applying, make ready the necessary documents.
- As per circular
The employee will get an average of 76490 BDT.
Candidates have to submit an application on their selected format. The application form is available on its website. Click on the career option & download the application form. For more ask see the full circular. The last date of application is 15-09-2020.
UGC job Overview
|Title||Director in UGC|
|Employment Types||Full Time|
|Address||Bangladesh University Grants Commission, UGC Building, Plot # E-16 / A, Agargaon Administrative Area, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh|
|age||Not over 55 years|
|Gender||Both Male and Female|
UGC Job Circular Download
The above information will provide you with a basic job idea. I know you are looking for more details. An HD Image of job circulars has been added below. The image is downloadable. Read line by line before applying for the job. We believe it helps you to get the proper information.
That’s all about the UGC Job Circular. If you have any question regarding this job circular feel free to comment. You are always welcome to ask any questions.