Recently, the SSC results 2020 has been released. According to the published results, the average pass rate in the SSC and equivalent examinations of 2020 is 82.20. SSC Exam Result was published on May 31, 2020. Many did not get the results as they expected after the results were published, and many passed with achievement. For those who did not get the expected SSC results, there is an opportunity that is a result Board challenge / Re-scrutiny process. Today, we will discuss in detail this article’s Board challenge / Re-scrutiny process of SSC results. So read on to the end.
What is the Board Challenge / Re-scrutiny process?
After the release of JSC / SSC / HSC exam results, many students do not get the expected results, that is, their results are not as expected as students have some confidence in their expected results. In the meantime, students can apply for board challenge or re-evaluation against the results this is known as the SSC Board Challenge / SSC Re-scrutiny process. Many people think that the board authority re-inspection. But what is actually done by the board in this process is that there is a misunderstanding of number counting or numbering.
SSC Result Board challenge / Re-scrutiny process date
There is a chance to apply after weekly the result of the exam. The SSC and equivalent test result Re-scrutiny process will run from 01-06-2020 till 07-06-2020. When the results are published you can see the results from our website. So stay with us.
In addition, we publish the results of all public/private exam in Bangladesh.
SSC result Board challenge / Re-Scrutiny process 2020
There is no need to go to the board to Re-scrutiny the results. If you want, you can apply for the results from the mobile at home. Whatever it takes for him.
- Need a mobile phone with teletalk connection. ( It is possible to Re-scrutiny results only from teletalk operators, but those who do not have teletalk sim do not have to worry, they can also apply from any such store using any other sim or apply for re-evaluation of the results).
- The mobile must have sufficient balance. The application fee will be deducted from Tk 125 for the application of each subject. In the case of all the subjects which have 2 papers such as Bangla and English, the rate of application of one subject code will be considered as 2 papers. For example, The code will be assumed in both the Bangla 101 And there will be code 107 in both the English subjects.
- A contact is a personal number of you (any operator of Bangladesh can provide the number).
Rules for Applying via SMS
Applications can be made via SMS on mobile. Below are the rules of the application.
- Write in the message option on the mobile.
- RSC <Space> The first 4 letters of your board name <Space> Roll number <Space> Subject Code.
- Examples: If the Chittagong Board has a roll number of 567890, then the applicant should apply for his / her Bangla. Thus:
- RSC <Space> CHI <Space> 567890 <Space> 101
- The message should be sent to 16222 apply
Note that you can apply for more than one subject at an SMS. In that case, the subject code should be entered separately with a comma (,). For example, both Bangla and English have to apply
- RSC <Space> CHI <Space> 567890 <Space> 101,107
- There will be a charge of TK 125 for each subject.
- You will be given a PIN number indicating how much money will be deducted on the return SMS. If you agree then go to the message option and write:
- RSC <Space> YES <Space> PIN Number <Space> is a contact number (of any operator).
- Example: Suppose your PIN number is 23567 on the return SMS and apply on your mobile number 01812345678
- RSC <Space> YES <Space> 234567 <Space> 01812345678
If you followed the above processes correctly, the process of successfully reviewing your results is complete.
Education board keyword for Board challenge
- Dhaka – DHA
- Rajshahi – RAJ
- Comilla -COM
- Jessore – JES
- Chittagong – CHI
- Barisal – BAR
- Sylhet – SYL
- Dinajpur – DIN
- Madrasah – MAD
- Technical – TEC
SSC result Board challenge / Re-scrutiny result published date
The results of the Re-scrutiny are published within one month from the date of the original test results. The results of the SSC Re-scrutiny of 2020 will be released on June 30th. The results will be updated on our website. Besides, the result will be reported to the respective mobile number provided at the time of application.
Every year, numerous students apply for the Re-scrutiny of the SSC exam results. Many students see first fail and pass after Re-scrutiny, and many others improve on the subject result. So, we will recommend after the result is not expected, to actually challenge the board.
I hope you got the information you need with this article. If you have any questions about the Re-scrutiny, please contact us in the comment box below. Thanks for reading this article. Stay tuned with us.