This year’s SSC and equivalent examinations will start on April 30. It will continue until May 23. The practical exams will be held from May 24 to May 30.
This information was revealed from the routine published by the Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education on Monday, February 20 at noon. This routine applies to all 9 boards: Dhaka, Rajshahi, Comilla, Jessore, Chittagong, Barisal, Sylhet, Dinajpur, and Mymensingh.
According to the routine, the main examination will be held from 10 am to 1 pm every day. And, afterward, the practical exams will be held from 10 am as well. The examinees must be present in their respective exam rooms and seats 30 minutes before the exam starts, that is by 9:30 am.
SSC Exam Dates Announced
- Main Exam Start: April 30
- Main Exam End: May 23
- Practical Exam Start: May 24
- Practical Exam End: May 30
- Exam Time: 10 am to 1 pm every day
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
SSC Exam Schedule Provided
From the starting day, the common subject exams will be held. Then, along with them, other special subjects and theoretical examinations will be held. After that, the practical examinations will be held at the end.
- April 30 – Bangla 1st paper
- May 2 – Bangla 2nd paper
- May 3 – English 1st paper
- May 7 – English 2nd paper
- May 9 – Mathematics
- May 10 – Information and Communication Technology
- May 11 – Religion and Moral Education (Islam / Hindu / Buddhist / Christian)
- May 14 – Physics / History of Bangladesh and World Civilization / Finance and Banking
- May 15 – Home Science / Agriculture / Music / Arabic / Sanskrit / Pali / Physical Education and Sports / Arts and Crafts
- May 16 – Chemistry / Civics and Citizenship / Business Entrepreneurship
- May 17 – Geography and Environment
- May 18 – Biology / Economics
- May 21 – Science / Higher Mathematics
- May 22 – Accounting
- May 23 – Bangladesh and World Identity
- May 24 to May 30 – Music and all other subjects practical
According to the decision of the Inter-Education Board Coordination Committee, this year’s SSC and HSC examinations will be taken in all subjects. Each subject will be tested at the normal time or three hours. Creative and Impersonal Questions (MCQs) will remain the same as before.
SSC Exam Routine Published
Examinees must collect their admit cards from their own respective institution heads at least 3 days before the exams start.
Remember, the answer sheet must not be folded in any circumstances. The examinees must correctly fill up the circles and write in their OMR forms,
- Exam Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Subject Code
- Other necessary information if required
The examinees must pass separately in the creative/comprehensive theoretical part, MCQ part, and practical part.
Examinees are allowed to use general scientific calculators in their exams.
Every examinee can only attend the exams they have registered for.
In the exam center, no one will be allowed to bring or use mobile phones.
One can apply for a rescrutiny within 7 days after the result is published, by online SMS.
Earlier, on December 18, the form filling of the candidates to participate in the SSC examination started; It ran until January 5th.
This year the examination fee was fixed at a maximum of Tk 2,140. This money is taken from the candidates of the Science Department as the fee for filling out the form. The fee for filling out the form for the students of the Business Education and Humanities Department is fixed at Tk 2,020.