Are you looking for the answer to “when NU Honours 4th year result will publish for the year 2021?” Well! Then you are in the right place. If you want to know about the result and its checking process easily and smartly and most importantly quickly this article is for you. Just you have to read it carefully and follow the instructions step by step.
Before going through the main point let me tell you some keynotes about the National University of Bangladesh.
National University of Bangladesh
National University of Bangladesh (NU) published in 21st October 1992. According to enrolment, it is the third-largest university in the world. More than 2300+ government and private colleges are affiliated with this university. Their academic staffs are 1, 59,375 (including staffs of affiliated colleges) and its administrative staff numbers 1,051. There are 2,097,182 students in all of its colleges with 17, 55,256 being undergraduates 3, 34,653 postgraduate students and 184 doctoral students. No more stretching, let’s come to the point.
When NU Honours Fourth-year result will publish?
Honours 4th year is the final hurdle of honours life. For achieving better result students must have good results in their previous 1st, 2nd, 3rd year’s examinations. In 2021 more than 1 Lac 35 Thousand students took part in the examination. The examination was held in 140 centres of 205 colleges all around the country.
Usually, the NU authority publishes the result within 120 days after completing the exam.
NU Honours 4th year result published
This year’s honours 4th-year exam started on 02/04/2021 and continued till 24/04/2020. The result of this exam will be published on 28/07/2020, at 5 pm on the official website of NU (www.nu.ac.bd).
How to get Honours 4th year result 2021?
There are a few methods of checking the result. You can check the result both online and offline. We will guide you to the fastest way available.
Methods of checking the result of honours 4th-year exam – 2021
We are going to show you a few methods of checking the result. They are as follows:
Online checking (individual result)
After publishing the result initially students face problems while checking the result from the official website of National University. For the excessive amount of traffic official website sometimes gets down. Still, you can manage to see the result if you have good internet speed. The processes you have to follow are:
- At first go to the official website www.nu.ac.bd/results.
- Click on the individual result.
- Then select Honours
- Select year (First/Second/Third/Fourth)
- Type your Roll/Registration number.
- Confirm your passing year.
- Answer the security question or complete Captcha.
- Press the searching button and wait for a while.
- There you go; you will get your desired result.
Check out these images below for successive instructions
How to check the Result faster?
It is a common habit that everyone wants to know about “How to check Honours 4th-year result faster?” Here we will show you a faster way of checking the result online:
- Go to the archive page of National University by typing www.nubd.info/hons.php
- Select Honours year (click on 4th year)
- Input Roll/Registration Number.
- Select passing year
- Click on “Search Result” button. After some time you will get your result.
NU Honours 4th-year college wise result
College wise result searching is another simple, easy and faster result checking method. This process is similar to the previous one.
- Firstly, go to the link http://collegewise-result.github.io/
- Select the fourth (4th) year
- Select your subject name, college name, and college code and exam year.
- Lastly, click on “show college wise result” button.
College wise result will be published within one week after the publication of the main result.
NU Honours 4th year result by SMS (Offline)
Checking result by SMS is the most popular method of all. Anyone can get their result by sending SMS using his/her normal or smartphone. All the operators are providing this facility. Before going through the process make sure that you have sufficient balance. Because in every SMS it will cost 2.75 Taka. Here is the process.
- Go to your mobile message option then type NU (in capital letters).
- Then give space and type H4 (for Honours Fourth-year result). For 1st, 2nd or 3rd year result, type H1, H2 or H3 serially.
- Again give space and type your Roll/Registration Number.
- At last, send it to 16222.
Example: NU H4 12345678901 send to 16222
NU Honours Final year result – 2021 Board Challenge / Recheck Apply
As the National University of Bangladesh is the third-largest university in the world according to enrolment NU authority had to deal with a huge number of students. Thus, a mistake in the process of publishing the result is a common occurrence. If you think that you are the victim or have much confidence in getting higher marks, you can do Board Challenge for reviewing the result. The application process will start from 03/08/2021 and will end 20/08/2021.
The process is:
- The student has to apply online. The application form can be found on the official website (www.nu.ac.bd)
- Follow the instructions given there to fill-up the form.
- After completing the form you have to pay the application fee via Sonali Sebha.
- The amount of fee is 800BDT per subject.
The result of Board Challenge will be published after the publication of the main result. Stay with us for the update.
Grading System of Honours
Two types of grading system related to Honours. One is GPA (Grade Point Average) and the other is CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average).
- CGPA 3.00 to 4.00 = 1st Class
- CGPA 2.25 to 2.99 = 2nd Class
- CGPA 2.00 to 2.49 = 3rd Class
Grading System in National University of Bangladesh
|Class interval||Letter grade||Grade point||Remarks|
|45-49||C||2.25||Second Class Upper|
How to calculate GPA and CGPA?
For GPA calculation,
GPA = ℇTotal Point Secured in a year ÷ ℇTotal Credits offered in a year
For CGPA calculation,
CGPA = ETPS of (1st year+2nd year+3rd year+4th year) + earned grade points ÷ Total Number of Credits completed in the whole programme)
Important information of NU Honours 4th year result 2021 at a glance
|Name||Honours 4th-year result 2021|
|Honours 4th-year result published date||28/07/2021|
|College wise result published date||02/08/2021|
|Recheck Application start date||03/08/2021|
|Recheck Application end date||20/08/2021|
|Board Challenge Result will be published||30/08/2021|
|National University website URL||www.nu.ac.bd|
Kolorob.com.bd always try to give you the latest information about National University Form fill up, Routine, result and all the related news. Keep an eye on our website to stay up front. You can communicate with us via the comment section. Thank you for visiting us.