The Honours 2nd Year Examination Routine 2021 at the National University has been published on the NU official website (www.nu.edu.bd). It publishes on our website after NU has been published. Through this website, you will find the routine and results of any kind of examination in Bangladesh. Are you searching for the National University Honours Second Year Exam Routine? If that’s the case then you’re in the right place.
Honours 2nd-year examination routine at National University are given below.
When NU 2nd year exam will starts
National University Honours 2nd Year Examination routine for regular and irregular students has been published. The schedule of the exam is given below. The schedule of the exam is given below.
- Exam start date: November 2021
- Exam End Date: December 2021
- Exam start time: Noon- 1: 00 Pm
All Exam schedules and results are given on our website as well as on the NU website.
National University authorities may change the examination schedule for any reason. If any changes are made, the revised test routine will be published here. So stay tuned for any updates from the National University.
National University Honours 2nd year exam routine Download
If you need the National University Honours 2nd Year Examination Routine –2021, please download from the link given below.
Also, stay tuned for all updates.
Honours 2nd Year From fill-up fee 2021
National University has fixed 200Tk fee for each paper test, 140Tk fee for the half paper test and 200Tk fee for practical examination.
All examinations will be in accordance with the syllabus effective 2013-2014.
An examinee is what to do?
- Download the application form from the National University website (www.nubd.info/honour) and submit it to the college with the determined fee within the Specific time.
- If there is any mistake in the application form, it should be cancelled and reapplied through the college authorities.
- Fill in the application form other than the Honors subject mentioned in the registration card will be cancelled.
- The photocopy of the registration card with the application form should be submitted to the college authorities.
Responsibility of the College Authorities
- Roll and Registration Number of the examiners should be downloaded by the College Principals, download the colour print from the National University web site and distribute it among the candidates.
- Everyone should verify and give the Admit card.
- The registration should be stored 1 copy and submitted to the officer-in-charge of the Centre 3 days before the examination.
- The college authority will submit the fee of Tk 300 per seat for the seating format to the concerned officer of the concerned centre three days before the start of the exam.
- The date and time of the practical examination should be reported.
Honours 2nd-year exam Result
Honours 2nd Year Exam Result at National University will be published in 4/5 months. Honours 2nd Year Result will be published on the National University site. You can also see the results from our web site.
- The university authorities can change the schedule of the examination program without showing any reason.
- The trunk of the question paper cannot be accepted from the Treasury as per the schedule until all theoretical tests are completed.
- The digital signature should be given at the entrance of the examiner.
The control room was opened on the Gazipur campus of the National University to complete the examination. All concerned are urged to contact any emergency issues on 02-9291017 and 02-9291038.
Through this post, I hope you have got the required NU Honours 2nd Year Routine. If you have any questions about the routine, please contact us at the comment box below. Stay tuned to our web site to get all routine exams, results, information of Bangladesh.