There are many kinds of universities in Bangladesh. Every year many students were admitted to those universities. The universities of Bangladesh are mainly divided into three parts. Such as
- Public University
- International University
- Private University
Public University was established by the govt. of the country and govt. controls those universities. On the other hand, International Universities were established by the International organization. International universities were administered by an international organization. Similarly, Private Universities are private ownership. There are many private universities in Bangladesh. The University of North-South is one of them. If you are interested to know about the North-South university admission circular for the 2020-2021 session then this article will help you.
About North South University
North-South University is the first private university in Bangladesh. It was founded in 1992. This year North South University is among the top 2 in Bangladesh as well as it is one of the top 500 universities on an international scale. In QS World University Ranking this university ranked 301-350 in the “Asian University Rankings”. Similarly, it is ranked 1st among the private universities and 4th among all the universities in research output on the Bangladesh University Ranking 2021.
On the other hand, North South University ranked 301-500 in the “Graduate Employability Ranking 2021” which was published by the higher education information service provider Quacquarelli Symonds (QS). This university has the largest campus among the private universities in Bangladesh. Surely we can say that this university ahead of other private universities in Bangladesh. Now we are going to discuss the admission circular of NSU for the 2020-2021 session. We hope that you get some ideas from this article.
Admission Notice for 2020-2021 Session
The north-south university has been provided admission notice where they have provided all information which is important for 2020-2021 session students. Firstly they mentioned that the admission test will be held on 23rd Nov 2021. Similarly, the application deadline is 21st Nov 2021 and the exam starts from 10 am. The duration of exam will be mentioned in the question paper.
School of Engineering & Physical Sciences
- Bachelor of Architecture
- BS in Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE)
- BS in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- BS in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- BS in Electronics & Telecom Engineering (ETE)
School of Health and Life Sciences
- BS in Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- BS in Environmental Science & Management
- BS in Microbiology
- BPharm Professional
School of Business & Economics
- BBA in Economics
- BBA in Accounting
- BBA in Entrepreneurship
- BBA in Human Resource Management
- BBA in Entrepreneurship
- BBA in Finance
- BBA in International Business
- BBA in Management Information Systems
- BBA in Management
- BBA General
- BBA in Supply Chain Management
- BBA in Marketing
- BS in Economics
School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- BA in English
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons)
Minimum Requirements for Applying
Requirements for Programs
- Students must have minimum B grade in HSC or C grade in A-levels in maths and physics for all programs of School of Engineering & Physical Sciences.
- Students who have an interest in Biochemistry and Microbiology, they must have Biology and Chemistry at SSC/HSC or O/A-levels.
- Similarly, those who are going to apply at BPharm Professional candidates must have Biology & Chemistry in HSC and they have to get a minimum B grade in this exam.
Qualifications for admission test
- Candidates must have a GPA 8.00 after combined the SSC and HSC results.
- For the foreign students, they have to send their academic transcripts and name of two referees for initial screening to email@example.com. After completing the verification the authority will be contacted with them.
Online Admission Process
- Firstly candidates have to complete their registration at the official website of NSU by using their email and phone number.
- After completing the registration they will get the application form and candidates have to complete the application form with valid information.
- After submitted once candidates weren’t able to edit the application form.
Students can pay the admission fee by using three methods. Those methods are
- Bkash 1523 TK
- Bank Payment 1510 Tk
- DBBL 1510 Tk
After completing this step candidates must have downloaded their admit card form the website.
Admission Test Procedure
Candidates have to bring one original photo ID (Passport or NID or HSC Registration Card). On the other hand, candidates must arrive at the center before 30 minutes of the exam. Cell phones, digital watches, calculators, tab, camera, and handbag will not be allowed at the exam hall.
Tuition Fee for undergraduate program
Undergraduate Fee Structure
|Program/Degree||Admission Fee||Tuition Fee Per Credit||Student Activities Fee/Semester||Library Fee /Semester||Computer Lab Fee/Semester||Science Lab Fee/Semester||Studio Lab Fee|
|Bachelor of Architecture||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||0||2,500|
|BS in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BS in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BS in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE)||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BS in Biochemistry and Biotechnology||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BS in Microbiology||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BS in Environmental Management||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA in General||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BA in English||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BS in Economics||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BS in Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE)||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|Bachelor of Laws (LLB Hons)||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA in Finance||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA in Human Resource Management (HRM)||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA in International Business||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA in Marketing||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA in Management||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA in Management Information Systems||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA in Accounting||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA in Economics||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA in Entrepreneurship||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
|BBA Supply Chain Management||25,000||6,500||3,000||1,500||2,500||2,500||0|
Pharmacy (Bi-Semester): Tk. 10,000.00
Each student has to pay Tk. 10,000.00 as Caution money (Refundable) during the time of admission.
|SECTIONS||QUESTION TYPE||QUESTION TYPE||TIME (MIN)|
|Section 1: English – Grammar and Vocabulary||MCQ||40||25|
|Section 2: Quantitative Aptitude (General Math)||MCQ||50||75|
|Section 3: Reading Comprehension||MCQ||20||30|
|Section 4: Composition (Essay)||Writing||1||20|
|Section 5: Drawing (only for B.Arch)||Drawing||2||30|
Bashundhara, Dhaka-1229, Bangladesh
Students have to apply before 21 Nov 2019.
Important Notes about NSU Admission Circular
|Name of the University||North South University|
|Admission Test||23 Nov 2021|
|Application Deadline||21 Nov 2021|
|Address||Bashundhara, Dhaka-1229, Bangladesh|
North South University Admission Circular Download
Here we attached an image of this admission circular. We request you to download this image if you need it.
North South University Admission Circular (FAQ)
- When the North South University spring session admission test will be held?
North-South University's spring session admission test will be held on 23 Nov 2021.
- How to check the North South University admission test result?
The admission test results have to check from the university website.
- When the North South University admission test result published?
The result will be published after finishing the admission test.
- How to participate in North South University admission test?
You have to apply via online and fill up your application form.
Bashundhara, Dhaka-1229, Bangladesh
+880-2-55668200 | Fax: +880-2-55668202
Mobile: +88 01614 271717 (Graduate)
+88 01732 903003 (Undergraduate),
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Graduate)
We have come to the end of this article. We have tried to highlight all the information about the North-South University admission circular 2021. Still, if you want to know anything which is connected with this circular you can ask us by using the comment section. We are always ready to provide you with all kinds of information. Thanks for being with us all the time. Hope you stay with us and support us.