Are you a student of Masters’s final year at national university? Do you know the master’s final year exam 2023 is going to be held very soon? The national university authority has already been published Masters Final Year Routine 2023. Here, we have discussed in detail routine, form fill-up notice and how to apply, etc.
From here you can download images and a PDF of the routine and form fill-up notice. For your ease, we will present the summary at the bottom of this article.
We always try to give you all the latest news and information about the National University Exams of Bangladesh (NU). By following our website you can keep yourself on track. We give you the opportunity to stay ahead of others. Without further delay, let’s get into the business.
When Masters Routine of 2023 will publish?
Masters Routine, more precisely, Masters Final Year Routine for exam year 2019 has been published on our website after the official announcement from the National University official website (www.nu.ac.bd). The routine has published on 14th March 2023. Normally at a national university, it is 2 years course on any Master’s program. So, the Master’s exam 2023 will be held in two periods. Here you are reading about the national university master’s final exam routine 2023. Stay with us for further updates.
National University Masters Final Year Routine 2023
Brace yourselves Masters Students, because the National University of Bangladesh recently confirmed the exam date for NU Masters final year, Exam year 2019. This routine is applicable for MA, MSS, MBS, and MSc MMus. According to the notice, the exam will start on 10th May 2023 and will end on 15th June 2023. The entire exam will start from 1:30 pm daily. The exam duration is four hours.
- Exam Centre List can be found on the official website of National University of Bangladesh (www.nu.ac.bd)
- College Authority will collect the admit card of the examinees from the website of National University. After collecting the admit card it’s their responsibility to distribute it among the concerned candidates.
- The place, date and time of the practical and oral examination will be informed later.
- It is the responsibility of the examinees to know the place, date and time of practical and oral examination on their own.
Download NU Masters Final Year Routine
Here we have updated the recent master’s exam routine of year 2019. As you all know due to the pandemic situation all the exam of National Universities gets postponed. Recently the authority has published the date of 2019’s masters (MA, MSS, MBA, MSc, MMus) last part’s exam routine. You can download the master’s exam new routine 2019. You can download both the image version and a PDF file from the below section
When Masters Final Year Form Fill-Up 2023 will start?
Are you curious to know, “When NU Masters form fill-up will start for the exam year 2023?” If you are a regular, irregular, private student or want to improve your GPA/CGPA this article definitely is for you. Here we have discussed in detail about form fill-up notice and how to apply.
National University authority has declared the form fill up notice for session 2017-18 & session 2018-19. Candidates from 2017-28 session only can participate in the practical/oral test/field test. Candidates from 2018-19 will participate in all exam as a regular students. Here is the details
NU Masters Form Fill-Up Date & Details
The National University of Bangladesh (NU) recently published a form fill-up notice for MA, MSS, MBS, and MSc students. Regular/irregular/private students can apply for form fill-up.
- Online application form download starts from 16th March 2022
- Last date of Online application form download 13th April 2022
- Pay slip collection time 19-04-2022 to 21-04-2022
- Application form submission date 24th April 2022
NU Masters Final Year Form Fill-Up fee 2023
For form fill-up, you have to pay a certain amount of money. The NU authority determined that amount. The details are as follows:
- MSc Regular / Private: 2650
- MA / MBS / MSS for Regular: 2650
- Mathematics, Statistics, Botany: 2650
- Library Science: 2900
- Viva / Tutorial / Practical:1000
- Improvement exam fee for each subject: 300
- Center fee: 300
Where to find the form and how to apply
- Students or College Authority have to collect the form from the official website of National University (www.nu.ac.bd).
- Applicant or College Authority can fill-up the form there as per instructions are given there. They have to use the registration number in that process.
- After completion of form fill up applicant can print that form.
- The applicant will have to submit that printed form with fees and two passport size photos to his/her own college department.
Requirements for Participation
- Regular or Private Students from the session 2018-19 can participate as regular students.
- Students from the session 2017-18 and 2018-2019 who did not participate in the exam of 2018 can participate as an irregular student.
- Students from the session 2016-17 who have participated in the exam of 2017 and failed in one or more subjects can sit for the exam of those subjects only.
- Students who have participated in the exam of 2017 and got F grade in one or more subjects, they can sit for passing those exams. They can also participate in the exam for improving their result as well.
- Students who have participated in the exam of 2017 and have passed with CGPA below 2.5 can sit for the exam to improve their result (maximum of two subjects from the exam 2018). Their in-course, practical, term-paper and oral examination marks will be the same as before.
More information to know
- There are a few more rules and regulations for NU Masters Final Year examination – 2023. For further assistance we are showcasing the details for you:
- NU authority can change the exam schedule and take any decision without showing reasons. In that case, you don’t have to worry about anything. Just keep an eye on our website. We will provide you updated routine, news as soon as possible.
- Candidate must have an admit card that has a digital signature on it. Related instructions can be found on the NU official website (www.nubd.info).
- After the completion of the theoretical examination, the practical exam will begin. The time schedule for the oral and practical exam will be announced in time. Students have to contact their college to know more specifically.
Download NU Masters Final Year Form Fill-Up Notice
You can download the image version and PDF file from below
NU Masters Final Year Exam Admit Card Download
Admit Card is a must for sitting in the examination of NU Masters Final Year 2023. For downloading the admit card you have to follow some simple steps:
- Go to the official website by typing www.nubd.info/mf/index_exm.php or www.nubd.info/admit/login.php
- Students have to put their examination code, roll, registration number, and subject code on the exam paper.
Exam Routine and Form Fill-Up at a glance
|Application will start||16th March 2022|
|The application process will end||13th April 2022|
|Fees for form fill up||the fee is 2650 BDT.|
|Where to find the form||www.nu.ac.bd|
|Exam Name||NU Masters Final Year examination – 2019|
|Session||2017-18 , 2018-19|
|Exam Starting Date||10th May 2022|
|Exam Ending Date||15th June 2022|
|Daily Exam Time||1:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Exam Duration||Four Hours|
Exam Controller, National University Gazipur.
When NU Masters Final Year examination result 2023 will publish?
Usually, NU Authority publishes the result within three months after completing the exam. The result of the NU Masters Final Year examination – 2023 will be published around 20th November 2023. Once it is published on the NU website, we will update it here as soon as possible. We also tell you the full procedure to check out the result then. So, stay with us for further information.
That’s all. We have tried hard to gather all the information regarding the 4th-year routine. I hope you are benefited from this. Share with your near and dear ones. For further query communicate with us via the comment section.