Are you wanted to know, “When NU Masters Routine will publish for the exam year 2020?” Well! Then you are in the right place. For you, we have discussed in detail about routine, form fill-up notice and how to apply, etc.
From here you can download image version and a PDF version of routine and form fill-up notice. For your ease, we will present the summary at the bottom of this article.
Kolorob.com.bd always tries to give you all the latest news and information about the National University of Bangladesh (NU). By following our website you can keep yourself on track. We give you the opportunity to stay ahead of others. Without further delay, let’s get into the business.
When Masters Routine of 2020 will publish?
Masters Routine, more precisely, Masters Final Year Routine 2020 will be published on our website soon after the official announcement from the National University official website (www.nu.ac.bd). So, stay with us for further updates.
NU Masters Final Year Routine Published
Brace yourselves Masters Students, because the National University of Bangladesh recently confirmed the exam date for NU Masters final year 2020. This routine is applicable for MA, MSS, MBS, and MSc. According to the notice, the exam will start on 22nd July 2020 and will end on 5th August 2020. The entire exam will start from 1:30 pm daily. The exam duration is four hours.
- Exam Centre List can be found on the official website of National University of Bangladesh (www.nu.ac.bd)
- College Authority will collect the admit card of the examinees from the website of National University. After collecting the admit card it’s their responsibility to distribute it among the concerned candidates.
- The place, date and time of the practical and oral examination will be informed later.
- It is the responsibility of the examinees to know the place, date and time of practical and oral examination on their own.
Download NU Masters Final Year Routine
You can download the image version and PDF file from below
When Masters Final Year Form Fill-Up 2020 will publish?
Are you curious to know, “When NU Masters form fill-up will start for the exam year 2020?” If you are a regular, irregular, private student or want to improve your GPA/CGPA this article definitely is for you. Here we have discussed in detail about form fill-up notice and how to apply.
NU Masters Form Fill-Up Date Published
The National University of Bangladesh (NU) recently published form fill-up notice for MA, MSS, MBS and MSc students. Regular/irregular/private students can apply for form fill-up.
- The application will start on 5th December 2020.
- The application process will end on the 16th January 2020.
NU Masters Final Year Form Fill-Up fee 2020
For form fill-up, you have to pay a certain amount of money. The NU authority determined that amount. The details are as follows:
- MSc Regular / Private: 2950
- MA / MBS / MSS for Regular: 2800
- Mathematics, Statistics, Botany: 2800
- Library Science: 3520
- Viva / Tutorial / Practical:1000
- Improvement exam fee for each subject: 300
Where to find the form and how to apply
- Students or College Authority have to collect the form from the official website of National University (www.nu.ac.bd).
- Applicant or College Authority can fill-up the form there as per instructions are given there. They have to use the registration number in that process.
- After completion of form fill up applicant can print that form.
- The applicant will have to submit that printed form with fees and two passport size photos to his/her own college department.
Requirements for Participation
- Regular or Private Students from the session 2017-2018 can participate as regular students.
- Students from the session 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 who did not participate in the exam of 2016 and 2017 can participate as an irregular student.
- Students from the session 2015-2016 who have participated in the exam of 2016 and 2017 and failed in one or more subjects can sit for the exam of those subjects only.
- Students who have participated in the exam of 2017 and got F grade in one or more subjects, they can sit for passing those exams. They can also participate in the exam for improving their result as well.
- Students who have participated in the exam of 2017 and have passed with CGPA below 2.5 can sit for the exam to improve their result (maximum of two subjects from the exam 2018). Their in-course, practical, term-paper and oral examination marks will be the same as before.
More information to know
- There are a few more rules and regulations for NU Masters Final Year examination – 2020. For further assistance we are showcasing the details for you:
- NU authority can change the exam schedule and take any decision without showing reasons. In that case, you don’t have to worry about anything. Just keep an eye on our website. We will provide you updated routine, news as soon as possible.
- Candidate must have an admit card that has a digital signature on it. Related instructions can be found on the NU official website (www.nubd.info).
- After the completion of the theoretical examination, the practical exam will begin. The time schedule for the oral and practical exam will be announced in time. Students have to contact their college to know more specifically.
Download NU Masters Final Year Form Fill-Up Notice
You can download the image version and PDF file from below
NU Masters Final Year Exam Admit Card Download
Admit Card is a must for sitting in the examination of NU Masters Final Year 2020. For downloading the admit card you have to follow some simple steps:
- Go to the official website by typing www.nubd.info/mf/index_exm.php
- Students have to put their examination code, roll, registration number and subject code on the exam paper.
See the image version of Admit Card Notice below:
Exam Routine and Form Fill-Up at a glance
|Application will start||5th December 2020.|
|The application process will end||16th January 2020|
|Fees for form fill up||Approximately the fees will be 3500BDT.|
|Where to find the form||www.nu.edu.bd|
|Exam Name||NU Masters Final Year examination – 2020|
|Starting Date||22nd July 2020|
|Ending Date||5th August 2020|
|Daily Exam Time||1:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
|Exam Duration||Four Hours|
Exam Controller, National University Gazipur.
When NU Masters Final Year examination – 2020 will publish?
Usually, NU Authority publishes the result within three months after completing the exam. The result of the NU Masters Final Year examination – 2020 will be published around 20th November 2020. Once it is published on the NU website, we will update it here as soon as possible. We also tell you the full procedure to check out the result then. So, stay with us for further information.
That’s all. We have tried hard to gather all the information regarding the 4th-year routine. I hope you are benefited from this. Share with your near and dear ones. For further query communicate with us via comment section.