Govt School Admission Circular 2020 Bangladesh is published recently. GSA Teletalk BD is the Sole organization of maintaining Govt School Admission. Education Ministry of Bangladesh supports the complete process of Government School Admission. Here we have described the whole process of government School Admission 2020.
Govt School Admission Circular 2020
Education Ministry of Bangladesh has published the government School Admission Circular 2020. Like the previous year , Teletalk is managing the complete admission System. The interested candidates can apply for the School admission through the GSA Teletalk com.bd. They have to fill up the admission form online, then make payment through Teletalk mobile. After making the payment, A candidate will get the user id and password. By using the information, candidates have to download the admit card.
Candidates have to take admission tests in the respective institution. If a candidate passes the admission test, then they will get a chance to get admit himself to the individual institution. It is also mentionable that Teletalk will also provide the govt school admission test results. One can check the admission test result from their official website of school admission.
There are two separate government school admission circulars. Dhaka City Corporation has separate circular and one bulletin is for the other districts of Bangladesh. We have provided both of the admission circulars here. We have also described the complete process of admission with the application system.
Dhaka Mohanagor Govt School Admission Circular
As we have mentioned earlier there are separate circular for the Dhaka Mohanagor Admission Circular is different from the other districts of Bangladesh. There are more than 35 government high schools in Dhaka. These schools take admission in different classes. Most of the institutions take admission in level one, level two, class three, class 4, class 5, class six, class 7, class eight and Class nine
The selection process for the Govt School Admission
The students of class one are selected by the lottery system. From class two to class eight, students have to take part in the admission test. The highest marks students are able to get admitted himself in his desired school.
Students of class nine, are selected on the basis of GPA in JSC Results. The best GPA holder will be selected for the admission in class nine.
Quota and Seat Reservation
Students who live near the school will get facilities for 40% seats. Besides this, there are 2% Quotas for the teachers and employees of the Priminister office.
Students who passed class five from any government educational institutions will get a 10% quota system.
Schools in Dhaka Mohanogor
All government schools have to follow the government system. No School is able to provide admission forms individually. According to the Education Ministry of Bangladesh, The schools of Dhaka Mohanogor are divided into three categories. Categories have 11 schools. There is total of 33 schools available in Dhaka Mohanogor. We have provided the list of those schools below
Dhaka Government School List
- Azimpur Girls School and College
- Dhanmondi Kamrunnessa Govt Girls High School
- Govt Labrotary High School Dhaka
- Islamia Govt High School
- Khilgaoun Govt High School
- Motijhil Govt Girls High School
- Nababpur Govt High School
- New Govt Girls High School, Dhaka
- Rupnagar Govt High School, Mirpur
- Tajgaoun Govt High School
- Bangla Bazar Govt Girls High School
- Bongomata Sheik Fojilatunnessa Mujib Govt High School, Dhaka
- Dhanmondi Govt Girls High School
- Govt Muslim High Schoo, Dhaka
- Govt Science College Combined High School
- Hazi M A Gafur Govt High School, Dhaka
- Jurain Sheik Kamal Govt High School, Dhaka
- Mohammadpur Govt High School
- Motijhil Govt Boys High School
- Narinda Govt High School
- Shere Bangla Nagar Govt Girls High School
- Armanitola Govt High School
- Dhaka Collegiate School
- Dhanmondi Govt Boys High School
- Gonobhavan Govt High School
- Mirpur Govt High School, Mirpur
- Mohammadpur Commercial Institute Govt High School, Dhaka
- Shere Bangla Nagar Govt Girls High School
- Sohid Sheik Rasel Govt High School, Hazaribug
- Tejgaon Govt Girl’s High School
- Tikatuly Kamrunnessa Govt Girls High School
- Vashantek Govt High School, Kafrul
These are the all Government School list of Dhaka Bangladesh. We have organized all the school’s list according to the group. Note that we have followed the alphabetical serial for making a list. This list does not represent the best school serial.
Dhaka Mohanogor Admission Circular Download
Here we have included the image and PDF version of the Dhaka Mohanogor government School Admission Circular. You can download the image and pdf from the link below. It will be helpful for making the decision of selecting the proper school for admission.
Admission Test system
Students of class one to three will have to take part in the oral examination. If you are from class four to class eight, you have to take part in a written examination. There is a total of 100 marks examination will be taken. The examination will be taken in three subjects. The subjects are Bangla, English, and Maths.
- Bangla – 30 Marks
- English – 30 Marks
- Math -40 Marks
- Interested students can complete the application system by filling the application form at http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd and paying the application fee via SMS from Teletalk pre-paid mobile number.
- submission of Online application form and fee start date: 02/12/202012:00 pm
- Last Date of Online Application: 13/12/202012:00 pm
- the District / Upazila Committee may change the timeframe.
- Candidates will get the User ID by submitting the application form online within that timeframe.
- By using User Id, one can submit the application fee via SMS from Teletalk pre-paid mobile number
- Only the user who has the User ID can submit the application fee
- Candidates have to pay the application fee within the 48 hours of getting user Id
- The last date of paying the application fee is December 15, 2020
How to fill up the Web Application Form of Govt School Admission 2020?
- One can the application form by visiting the website http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd
- As per the instructions in the online application form, the candidate will fill in all his / her information. Candidates who apply in different quotas must specify the quota; otherwise, it will not be possible to consider for the seats of Quota.
- In the online application, the candidate will have to scan his / her color image (length 300 X width 300 pixels) and upload it to the designated location in JPEG format.
- After completing the application form as per the instructions, Candidates will be able to see the preview of the application form along with the pictures
- After submitting the application form correctly, the candidate will get the Applicant’s copy along with a User ID.
- The candidate should save a print or download copy of the application form filled in online.
- Since the information provided in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities, the candidate himself should be 100 percent sure of the accuracy of all information before sending the application.
How to pay the GSA application fee via SMS?
- To make the payment, students have to use Teletalk Mobile Number
- They have to send at least two SMS to complete the payment process
- For the payment purpose, candidates have to use USER ID. User Id is available in the applicant copy
- First SMS: GSA (Space) User ID (obtained from Web Application) to send to 16222
Example: GSA <space> ABCDEF should be sent to 16222.
- A PIN, along with the student’s name, will be provided in the return SMS.PIN is essential for the next SMS
- Second SMS: GSA <space> Yes <space> PIN (first received from SMS) should be sent to 16222.
Example: GSA <space> yes <space> 123456 should be sent to 16222
- By submitting the application and payment of application fee, the admit card can be collected from the http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd web site using the User ID and Password received in the second SMS.
- The student must show this admit card at the time of participating in the written exam and admission.
- It is noted that the partially fill up the online application form will not be accepted
- The admit card can’t be downloaded without providing application fee
- All inquiries regarding the examination will be made on the mobile phone provided by the candidate, so it is advisable to keep the number active at all times and to follow the instructions received via SMS immediately.
How to Recover User ID and Password?
The candidates can retrieve their User ID and PIN by following the following SMS method.
- SMS Should have to send only from Teletalk Pre-Paid Mobile Phone
- If the User ID is known, then follow the below
SMS format to recover the password.
GSA (space) Help (space) User (space) User ID & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help User ABCDEF & send to 16222
- To recover User ID, candidates have to send SMS
like GSA <space> Help <space>
PIN <space> PIN No & send to 16222 if PIN number is known
Example: GSA Help PIN 1234567 & send to 16222