Govt School Admission Circular 2023 Bangladesh is published recently. GSA Teletalk BD is the Sole organization for maintaining Govt School Admission. The Education Ministry of Bangladesh supports the complete process of Government School Admission. Here we have described the whole process of government School Admission 2023.
Govt School Admission Circular 2023
The Education Ministry of Bangladesh has published the government School Admission Circular 2023. Like the previous year, Teletalk is managing the complete admission System. The interested candidates can apply for School admission through the GSA Teletalk com bd. They have to fill up the admission form online, then make payment through Teletalk mobile. After making the payment, A candidate will get the user id and password. By using the information, candidates have to download the admit card.
Candidates have to take admission tests in the respective institution. If a candidate passes the admission test, then they will get a chance to get admit himself to the individual institution. It is also mentionable that Teletalk will also provide the govt school admission test results. One can check the admission test result from the official website of school admission.
There are two separate government school admission circulars. Dhaka City Corporation has a separate circular and one bulletin is for the other districts of Bangladesh. We have provided both of the admission circulars here. We have also described the complete process of admission with the application system.
Dhaka Mohanagor Govt School Admission Circular 2023
As we have mentioned earlier there are separate circular for the Dhaka Mohanagor Admission Circular is different from the other districts of Bangladesh. There are more than 35 government high schools in Dhaka. These schools take admission in different classes. Most of the institutions take admission in level one, level two, class three, class 4, class 5, class six, class 7, class eight, and Class nine
The selection process for the Govt School Admission
The students of class one are selected by the lottery system. From class two to class eight, students have to take part in the admission test. The highest marks students are able to get admitted to their desired school.
Students of class nine, are selected on the basis of GPA in JSC Results. The best GPA holder will be selected for admission to class nine.
Quota and Seat Reservation
Students who live near the school will get facilities for 40% of seats. Besides this, there are 2% Quotas for the teachers and employees of the Priminister office.
Students who passed class five from any government educational institution will get a 10% quota system.
Schools in Dhaka Mohanogor
All government schools have to follow the government system. No School is able to provide admission forms individually. According to the Education Ministry of Bangladesh, The schools of Dhaka Mohanogor are divided into three categories. Categories have 11 schools. There is a total of 33 schools available in Dhaka Mohanogor. We have provided the list of those schools below
Dhaka Government School List
- Azimpur Girls School and College
- Dhanmondi Kamrunnessa Govt Girls High School
- Govt Labrotary High School Dhaka
- Islamia Govt High School
- Khilgaoun Govt High School
- Motijhil Govt Girls High School
- Nababpur Govt High School
- New Govt Girls High School, Dhaka
- Rupnagar Govt High School, Mirpur
- Tajgaoun Govt High School
- Bangla Bazar Govt Girls High School
- Bongomata Sheik Fojilatunnessa Mujib Govt High School, Dhaka
- Dhanmondi Govt Girls High School
- Govt Muslim High Schoo, Dhaka
- Govt Science College Combined High School
- Hazi M A Gafur Govt High School, Dhaka
- Jurain Sheik Kamal Govt High School, Dhaka
- Mohammadpur Govt High School
- Motijhil Govt Boys High School
- Narinda Govt High School
- Shere Bangla Nagar Govt Girls High School
- Armanitola Govt High School
- Dhaka Collegiate School
- Dhanmondi Govt Boys High School
- Gonobhavan Govt High School
- Mirpur Govt High School, Mirpur
- Mohammadpur Commercial Institute Govt High School, Dhaka
- Shere Bangla Nagar Govt Girls High School
- Sohid Sheik Rasel Govt High School, Hazaribug
- Tejgaon Govt Girl’s High School
- Tikatuly Kamrunnessa Govt Girls High School
- Vashantek Govt High School, Kafrul
These are the all Government schools listed in Dhaka Bangladesh. We have organized all the school’s lists according to the group. Note that we have followed the alphabetical serial for making a list. This list does not represent the best school series.
Dhaka Mohanogor Admission Circular 2023 Download
Here we have included the image and PDF version of the Dhaka Mohanogor government School Admission Circular. You can download the image and pdf from the link below. It will be helpful for making the decision of selecting the proper school for admission.
GSA admission circular 2023 for others
For other districts, the GSA admission circular is uploaded. This year, pandemic situation admission will be resulted by a lottery system. The result of the lottery will be published on 30th December. After that, the admission procedures will start in every school. To get detailed ideas about this download the GSA admission Circular 2023 from the below link.
Admission Test system
- Due to the pandemic situation this year, this year has no written or oral tests will be held. This year’s selection process will be held by a lottery system.
- Interested students can complete the application system by filling out the application form at http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd and paying the application fee via SMS from Teletalk’s pre-paid mobile number.
- submission of Online application form and fee start date: 25 November 2021 (11.00 AM)
- Last Date of Online Application: 08 December 2020 (05.00 PM)
- Lottery result publish date 15 December 2021
- the District / Upazila Committee may change the timeframe.
- Candidates will get the User ID by submitting the application form online within that timeframe.
- By using the User Id, one can submit the application fee via SMS from Teletalk’s prepaid mobile number
- Only the user who has the User ID can submit the application fee
- Candidates have to pay the application fee within 48 hours of getting a user Id
- The last date of paying the application fee is 110 Taka
How to fill up the Web Application Form of Govt School Admission 2023?
- One can the application form by visiting the website http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd
- As per the instructions in the online application form, the candidate will fill in all his / her information. Candidates who apply for different quotas must specify the quota; otherwise, it will not be possible to consider the seats of Quota.
- In the online application, the candidate will have to scan his / her color image (length 300 X width 300 pixels) and upload it to the designated location in JPEG format.
- After completing the application form as per the instructions, Candidates will be able to see the preview of the application form along with the pictures
- After submitting the application form correctly, the candidate will get the Applicant’s copy along with a User ID.
- The candidate should save a print or download copy of the application form filled in online.
- Since the information provided in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities, the candidate himself should be 100 percent sure of the accuracy of all information before sending the application.
How to pay the GSA application fee via SMS?
- To make the payment, students have to use Teletalk Mobile Number
- They have to send at least two SMS to complete the payment process
- For payment purposes, candidates have to use a USER ID. User Id is available in the applicant copy
- First SMS: GSA (Space) User ID (obtained from Web Application) to send to 16222
Example: GSA <space> ABCDEF should be sent to 16222.
- A PIN, along with the student’s name, will be provided in the return SMS. The PIN is essential for the next SMS
- Second SMS: GSA <space> Yes <space> PIN (first received from SMS) should be sent to 16222.
Example: GSA <space> yes <space> 123456 should be sent to 16222
- By submitting the application and payment of the application fee, the admit card can be collected from the http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd website using the User ID and Password received in the second SMS.
- The student must show this admit card at the time of participating in the written exam and admission.
- It is noted that the partially fill up online application form will not be accepted
- The admit card can’t be downloaded without providing an application fee
- All inquiries regarding the examination will be made on the mobile phone provided by the candidate, so it is advisable to keep the number active at all times and to follow the instructions received via SMS immediately.
How to Recover User ID and Password?
The candidates can retrieve their User ID and PIN by following the following SMS method.
- SMS Should have to send only from Teletalk Pre-Paid Mobile Phone
- If the User ID is known, then follow the below SMS format to recover the password.
GSA (space) Help (space) User (space) User ID & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help User ABCDEF & send to 16222
- To recover User ID, candidates have to send SMS like GSA <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN No & send to 16222 if PIN number is known
Example: GSA Help PIN 1234567 & send to 16222
How to get Govt. School Admission admit card
To get Govt. School admission admits card applicants have to use the User ID & password. Using the ID password one can download the admit card from the official website. You can also download the admit card direct from here. To download the Govt. School Admission admit card click on the below download link.
Govt. School Admission Result Published Date
The lottery result will be published on 30th December. Students will get the result update through mobile SMS. The class result will be serialized by other exam performances. The full process is decided by the education board authority.
This is all about the GSA admission circular 2023. If you have any asking feel free to pass a comment. We will try our best to answer all your question.