Department of Architecture has issued a job circular. The job circular has been distributed on the different national dailies. We have known that they will recruit some people for the various post in their organization. We have added every detail of the Department of Architecture job circular.
You will get the details of Job Circular the Published Date and Last Date of application. We also cover the salary, location and other things for your help. This job circular is collect from the official website. A downloadable image of the circular is added in the below section.
Department of Architecture Job Details
From here you will get the details of Department of Architecture job. Below information is decorated for you to get the information easily. Let’s go through the post. We have organized the more job in our category section. You can get the job list according to the category. location etc. So, get rocks with us.
Department of Architecture is hiring people for their organization. It is important to know which post you are applying to. Here we have listed the post name(s) of job.
- 3D Animator
- Shorthand-cum-computer Operator
- Office Assistant-cum-Computer Typist
- Assistant Model Maker
- Assistant Printer
It is recommended to check the post again and again. The profession should be chosen according to your passion. Define your passion and dream. It is Temporary job.
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
Have you already chosen the job position? If yes, you can go forward to the qualification. Check the qualification need to apply for the job. If you don’t have these qualifications, you should not apply.
- For 3D Animator: 4 (four) year Diploma in Architecture from Bangladesh Technical Education Board; Must have at least 2 (two) years of experience in computer aided drafting and 3D design.
- For Draftsman (Grade-12): At least 2 (two) years work experience in Computer Aided Drafting with at least Diploma in Architecture from Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
- For Shorthand-cum-computer Operator: Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with at least 2nd class or equivalent CGPS from a recognized university. The minimum speed in shorthand is 45 words in Bengali and 60 words in English (per minute) and the minimum speed in computer typography is 25 words in Bengali and 30 words in English (per minute).
- For Caretaker: Bachelor’s or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- For Draftsman (Grade-12): 2 (two) years work experience in Computer Aided Drafting with Civil (Architecture / Building Drafting Certificate) and 2 (two) years from any approved institution including passing Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent examination with 2nd class or equivalent GPA from recognized board of education; Or (b) at least 4 (four) years diploma degree in architecture from Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
- For Office Assistant-cum-Computer Typist: (A) Form a recognized Board should have passed Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent examination with GPA of 2nd class or equivalent and (b) Minimum speed in computer typography is 20 words in Bengali and 20 words in English (per minute).
- For Assistant Model Maker: (A) Passed Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination from a recognized Board. (B) 2 (one) year practical experience in Computer Aided Drafting and Model Making with 2 years Civil / Architecture / Building Drafting Certificate.
- For Assistant Printer: Passed Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination from a recognized Baird and 2 (two) years Civil / Architecture / Building Drafting Certificate from an approved institution. Residents of at least 1 (one) district have a year to apply for printing.
- For Electrician: At least 1 (one) year experience in related work including passing SSC (Vocational) examination in Electrical subject from Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
- For Plumber: At least 2 (two) years experience in related work including plumbing certificate from Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
- For Carpenter: At least 2 (two) years of work experience in related work including carpetry certificate from Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
- For Bookbinder: At least 2 (two) years of practical work experience in related work including passing Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
For salary, every office maintains some of the policies. An employee of the job will get the salary 8250-30230 BDT.
Department of Architecture Draftsman Job Details
For your help, we have divided the job circular in some of the criteria. The first section is decorated with company details and the last section is with the job details.
We have collected information from the official website to represent the information in an organized way. Check the following table to get the information about the hiring company.
|Organization Name||Department of Architecture|
|Organization Address||Architectural Building, Segunbagicha, Dhaka-1000|
|Circular Published Date||24-12-2020|
|Last Date of Application||14-01-2021|
Here are the job details of the Department of Architecture Here we include the vacancy, salary range, job location, and other information.
|Job Title||Draftsman in Department of Architecture|
|No. Of Vacancy||38|
|Age Limit for job||18-30 years|
|Gender||Both Male and Female|
Department of Architectureis looking for recruiting Draftsman. The official websites of Department of Architecture is http://www.architecture.gov.bd/. The job circular has been announced on 24-12-2020. You can apply until 14-01-2021. It is Temporary Govt job. Both Male and Female can apply for the job.
How to Apply for the Department of Architecture Job?
Here is we have added the application process. Everything is clearly mentioned int the circular. The highlights of the application process available in the below section.
- Attested photocopy of 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photograph, educational qualification certificate, national identity card or birth registration certificate, permanent resident / citizenship certificate of the concerned district (issued by the ward councilor / municipal mayor / UP chairman of the respective area) etc. The attesting must be in the name of the attesting 1st class gazetted officer) and in the prescribed job form attached with Muktijeddha certificate (if applicable) along with “Chief Architect, Architectural Department, Architectural Building, Segunbagicha, Dhaka-1000”. Must reach the Department of Architecture during office hours by AD No application will be accepted directly or by post after the stipulated time.
Department of Architecture Draftsman Job Circular Image Download
Here we have provided the original circular of Department of Architecture We have uploaded HD Job Circular image for you.
These are the information about Department of Architecture job circular.To get the latest update, keep in touch with us. If you have any recommendations, let us know through comments.