Dakhil Routine 2023 has recently been published by the Madrasah Education Board. According to the routine, Dakhil Exam 2023 will start on September 15, 2023. It is the same time when the SSC Exam will start. According to the official website of Madrasah Education Board’s official website ebmeb.gov.bd and bmeb.gov.bd, the Dakhil Exam Routine 2023 has been published here.
Dakhil Examination is the equivalent of the SSC Examination of Bangladesh. While the students from the general education board take part in SSC Examination 2023 and the students from the Madrasah Education Board will take part in Dakhil Examination. On the other hand, students from BOU SSC Exam and BTEB SSC Exam routine are different from the Dakhil and General Education Board.
When Dakhil Exam will start?
Latest News: The exam will begin on September 15, Thursday. A new routine has been published. Previously, the Madrasah board Dakhil Exam 2023 was canceled due to worsening flood conditions.
According to the Exam Schedule, Madrasah Education Board Authority has taken the decision that Dakhil Examination will start on September 15, 2023. There is no possibility to change the routine.
Dakhil Exam routine 2023 Overview
- Routine Publish Date: 08 August 2023
- Exam Start Date: 15 September 2023, Thursday
- Exam End Date: 03 October 2023, Monday
- Practical Exam Start Date: 10 October 2023, Monday
- Practical Exam End Date: 15 October 2023, Saturday
Dakhil Exam Routine 2023 Madrasah Board
We have provided the Dakhil routine 2023 below. The below Image provides the details of the Dakhil Routine 2023. We have added a PDF copy of the Dakhil Exam Routine 2023 for you. You can download it from the link below.
Dahil Exam 2023 Routine
Dakhil Routine 2023 PDF
Here is the Pdf version of the Dakhil Exam routine 2023. If you need the PDF version, you can download it by clicking the button below.
Dakhil Exam Instruction
- Candidates have to take seats at least 30 minutes before the examination starts
- Exam duration will be mentioned in the question paper
- Candidates have to answer Multiple Choice Questions first. After multiple-choice Questions, they have to answer the written exam.
- There is no break between two exams
- Candidates have to fill up the OMR form correctly.
- Normal Scientific Calculator and Analog Watch are allowed
- Candidates have to sign in the attendance paper
That’s all about the Dakhil Routine 2023. If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to comment. Wish you good luck with the coming Dakhil examination.