Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) is a statutory institution of Bangladesh. This institution was founded in 1960 for the development of technical and vocational education. Recently it posted an admission circular for the students who prefer technical education over formal education. Application is being called in the prescribed form for the students who want to admit in ninth grade. Eligibility and time schedule are as follows:
- Students who have passed in the Junior School Certificate / Junior Dakhil Certificate or Class Eight from any educational board of Bangladesh can apply for SSC (vocational) or Dakhil (vocational).
- Students who are seeking admission in the first shift of the government organization must be passed in the JSC or JDC exam of 2014 or later. For the second shift of the non-government or private institutions, the age of the candidates is negotiable.
- Candidates have to collect a form prepared by BTEB for his/her desired institution. It costs BDT 120 taka and it is non-returnable.
- Current students from SSC (vocational) or Dakhil (vocational) can not apply.
- A student can not admit to more than one institution at a time.
- Application form and related information can be found on the official website of the Bangladesh Technical Education Board (www.bteb.gov.bd).
Admission Related Time Schedule
|TTC (1st shift)||Technical School & College/TVI||Non-government Institution (1st shift)|
|Application Form Distribution and Acceptance||From 18-12-2019 till 09-01-2022||From 18-12-2019 till 09-01-2022||From 18-12-2019 till 16-01-2022|
|Selected Student’s list publishing date||13-01-2022||13-01-2022||18-01-2022|
|Admission Date||From 14-01-2019 till 16-01-2022||From 14-01-2019 till 16-01-2022||From 19-01-2019 till 20-01-2022|
The class will start on 21-01-2022
- D. Md. Nurul Islam
- Bangladesh Technical Education Board, Dhaka
Bangladesh Technical Education Board Admission Circular Download
Here is the complete Bangladesh Technical Education Board Admission Circular. You can download the image version before applying.
That’s all about this circular. If you have any difficulties feel free to share with us. We will be there for you.